General Returns Policy
The following general returns policy is applicable to all items sold on Confusion Fashion Accessories (CFA). All items with the logo (CFA) on the product detail page are Fulfilled by CFA . All non-CFA items are seller fulfilled.
In general, an item may be eligible for return within the applicable return window if it fulfils one or more of the following conditions:
- Was delivered in a physically damaged condition
- Has missing parts or accessories
- Is different from what was ordered
- Is no longer needed (not all items may be eligible)
- Products marked as "non-returnable" on the product detail page cannot be returned.
- All items must be returned in their original condition, with price tags intact, user manual, warranty cards, original accessories and in the original manufacturer’s box/packaging as delivered to you. Refer to instructions to return items against each category. We may reject the return pickup if the items are not returned according to the policy mentioned against each category.
- Only CFA items may be eligible for replacement. For more details, please refer About Free Replacements.
- Some items may not be eligible for return if you "no longer need it"
Returning Seller Fulfilled Items
- The return timelines for seller-fulfilled items sold on Amazon.in are equivalent to the return timelines mentioned above for items fulfilled by Amazon.
- For damaged/ defective products that are seller-fulfilled and seller-fulfilled items that you no longer need, returns are subject to the seller's approval of the return.
- If you do not receive a response from the seller for your return request within two business days, you can submit an A-to-Z Guarantee claim. Learn more about returning seller fulfilled items.
Returns of a Business Order
Business orders can only be returned by the business customer if the product is damaged, defective or wrongly shipped and if the seller is duly notified within 3 days from the order receipt by the business customer. These orders can only be returned for a refund; however few sellers may offer a replacement. Some products cannot be returned and are marked on the product detail page. View the list of non-returnable items.
Once the product is returned to the seller, they usually take about 2-3 business days to initiate a refund. If the refund is not initiated within 2-3 business days, then you are requested to either contact the seller if you see a Contact Seller button next to the order or contact us.
- Shipping facility is free only for Mumbai
- Any shipments apart from Mumbai will be charged as per the distance.
A tentative delivery time will be given along with the formal order confirmation email.
Alternatively, you could go to your "Order Status" section and determine the status of your order using your respective tracking number.
- You have to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by CFA’s registration form.
- To maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, incomplete, or not current or if CFA has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, and not current or not in accordance with this User Agreement, we have the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with access to the Website.
- That in the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address or any other wrong information) any extra cost incurred by CFA for redelivery shall be claimed from you and you shall pay such cost.
- You will provide authentic and true information in all instances where such information is requested of you. CFA reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point of time. If upon confirmation your details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), CFA has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar you from using the Services of CFA and or other affiliated websites without prior notice whatsoever. That the address at which delivery of the product ordered by you is to be made will be correct and proper in all respects.
- That before placing an order you shall check the product description carefully. By placing an order for a product you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale and invitation of offer included in the item's description.
CFA reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to limit the quantity/value of the items purchased by you and such restrictions may be applicable to orders placed by the same account, the same credit/debit card, and also to orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. We will provide notification to the customer should such limits be applied. CFA reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to prohibit sales to any one as it may deem fit.
Copyright & Trademark
Confusion Fashion Accessories reserves all intellectual property rights in all text, programs, products, processes, technology, content and other materials, which appear on this Website. Access to this Website does not authorize anyone to use any name, logo or mark in any manner. All materials, including images, text, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, programs, music clips or downloads, video clips and written and other materials that are part of this Website (collectively, the 'Contents') are intended solely for personal, non-commercial use. You may download or copy the Contents and other downloadable materials displayed on the Website for your personal use only. No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials or software is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading or copying. You will not reproduce (except as noted above), publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in any sale of or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the Contents of the Website or any related software. All software used on this Website is the property of Confusion Fashion Accessories or its suppliers and they are protected by Indian and international copyright laws.
Sale & Promotion
- The sale runs till stock lasts. Duration of sale is in the sole discretion of CFA and it reserves the right to extend or terminate the sale, without further information at any point of time.
- The products can be removed/changed/added under the Sale category and the discounted prices can also be changed. It will be in sole discretion of CFA.
- No return or Exchange will be accepted on the sales items. For more details read our returns and exchange policy.
- In case of any further query regarding the sale, please email customer care at email@example.com
- CFA reserves the right, at any time, to amend/add/remove/modify (in whole or part) any of the terms & conditions of sale, or to replace, wholly or in part, this promotion by another promotion, whether similar to this promotion or not, or to withdraw it altogether, and CFA’s decision in this regard shall be final and requires no intimation to the customer of any sort.
For questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91 7666919888
CARING FOR YOUR JEWELLERY
- Confusion Fashion Accessories are special and all hand-crafted in our workshops.
- Your jewellery should be stored in a dry place away from humidity, moisture and extreme temperatures
- Rings and bracelets should be worn sparingly to avoid damage through impact.
- Don´t forget to remove your rings when washing up or showering, as soap particles may become lodged in stone settings and crevices. Soaps can also leave a film over metal and stones, creating a dull appearance.
- Store your jewellery in its own box or pouch to prevent scratching, chipping and entanglement.
- Make sure your jewellery is not in regular contact with hard surfaces, which will scratch or wear down the plating or enamelling.
- Never use detergent, soap, toothpaste etc to clean your gold plated jewellery.
- When dressing, jewellery should always be put on last as makeup, cosmetics and perfumes can cause damage to delicate items.
- All stone jewellery requires extra care and consideration during wearing to protect the setting as well as to safeguard the diamond or gemstone it holds.